2022 Transcontinental for sale 2688 miles

It’s wicked fun to ride but I got carried away buying stuff after I sold my business and retired , which included motorcycles and automobiles. I have a souped up Harley Road King , this 2022 Transcontinental and a 2022 Honda Gold Wing . One has to go . Harleys I’ve had all my adult life and Gold Wing is entirely different than I’ve ever had

Last edited:
That's a shame. As someone who just retired as well, it is easy to get carried away with new toys. I bought a Classic and could have fallen prey to other purchases if not for my daughter's wedding (read: blown budget by SWMBO) which takes place this week. Someone will get a great deal on a fantastic ride.

It’s wicked fun to ride but I got carried away buying stuff after I sold my business and retired , which included motorcycles and automobiles. I have a souped up Harley Road King , this 2022 Transcontinental and a 2022 Honda Gold Wing . One has to go . Harleys I’ve had all my adult life and Gold Wing is entirely different than I’ve ever had
is it too heavy ? how does she handle

When you lift it off the side stand, first turn the handle bars to center, then lifting the bike off the side stand is very easy.....
Good point and if still a handful turning bars all the way to the right (with throttle closest to tank) and it almost uprights itself with a simple nudge from your left inner leg.

Back