Any RED R18's out there yet?

Expecting to take delivery of a 2022 R18C in red (called vermelho "mars" metal here in Portugal) soon. Very curious to see it in metal. So far only press shots of R18's in that colour available. Anyone got theirs yet and if so, please share impressions and pics!

Attachments

• P90426997_highRes_bmw-r-18-classic-mar.jpg
    P90426997_highRes_bmw-r-18-classic-mar.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41
It is the same red that they have used on the RT and the K16 for years now. It has an orange-ish lean in the flesh and is absolutely beautiful.

Expecting to take delivery of a 2022 R18C in red (called vermelho "mars" metal here in Portugal) soon. Very curious to see it in metal. So far only press shots of R18's in that colour available. Anyone got theirs yet and if so, please share impressions and pics!
Vermelho just means red in Portuguese, perto - black, verde - green, azul - blue.
Fala Portugese muito bom, e vivido e trabalho em Brasil muito anos.
Meu esposa e filas la agora.
No necessario pensa voce alguma coise muito especial.

Eu falo português tambem but that was not the question ;) Just send an email to the dealer trying to get a date of delivery (doubt if they know it either) and de-kitting my GSA for the trade.

I'd also seriously considered the red, especially with the white pin stripe option, but wanted to see it in person as I was hoping it might look a bit like an old R69.

I was also told by my dealer that the 2022s were delayed due to a lack of parts. I was given a great deal on a 2021 rather than wait for the 2022s.

DSC02060.jpg

I'd also seriously considered the red, especially with the white pin stripe option, but wanted to see it in person as I was hoping it might look a bit like an old R69.

I was also told by my dealer that the 2022s were delayed due to a lack of parts. I was given a great deal on a 2021 rather than wait for the 2022s.

View attachment 3954
Is that your R69S? I am looking for the chrome rings under the BMW emblems

Back