Back to Cruisers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1863
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1863

After about a year of only having my dual sports and dirt bikes ... I have dove back into the cruiser life. Will be looking for info on mods and accessories for my 2021 R18 Classis

Last edited by a moderator:
motea.com

wunderlich

BMW (for Vance&Hines, Mustang Seats, Roland Sands, Handlebars and the "complicated" Windshield)

Jekyll and Hyde

...and the list go on

Take a look to the entire forum before start a new conversation (lol)

motea.com

wunderlich

BMW (for Vance&Hines, Mustang Seats, Roland Sands, Handlebars and the "complicated" Windshield)

Jekyll and Hyde

...and the list go on

Take a look to the entire forum before start a new conversation (lol)
Wow Ill delete the post ... When I joined it said to do an intro post. so I did

Very sorry I inconvenienced you

Ive requested the post be deleted and am deleting my account ... I did an intro and them looked through alot of the data. I was simply stating my purpose here.

But again you have set the tone of this group and its not somewhere I need to be.

Ive requested the post be deleted and am deleting my account ... I did an intro and them looked through alot of the data. I was simply stating my purpose here.

But again you have set the tone of this group and its not somewhere I need to be.
First time on the internet?

This is an international forum, English isn’t some members first language so some things don’t always come across right. Have a beer and have a look around. Welcome 👍🏻

First time on the internet?

This is an international forum, English isn’t some members first language so some things don’t always come across right. Have a beer and have a look around. Welcome 👍🏻
Thank you ... Like I said previously I have requested the post be deleted and account be deactivated. I understand and accept the mistake. And since the forum does not allow me to delete my own post I am dependent on the admins to delete it.

I will not continue to apologies for the post.

Thank you ... Like I said previously I have requested the post be deleted and account be deactivated. I understand and accept the mistake. And since the forum does not allow me to delete my own post I am dependent on the admins to delete it.

I will not continue to apologies for the post.
Te lo escribo en mi idioma, porque no se como ser políticamente correcto en inglés. No necesitas disculparte por tu post, no necesitas borrar este post. De hecho, me tomé la molestia de contestarte con algunas opciones, tal cual como lo pediste, y créeme que te di casi todas las existentes.

Lo que intenté decirte es que, de una u otra manera, TODOS y entiéndelo bien, TODOS los accesorios existentes a la fecha para las R18, YA ESTÁN en este foro. Solo es cuestión que te tomes el tiempo para buscarlos. Si creas nuevos hilos, eres tú quien perderás información que te pueda ser útil.

Disfruta el foro, que es súper útil.

No seas tan sensible, abrazo grande y publica todas las modificaciones que puedas hacerle a la moto.

Enjoy the ride.

So judging everyone on this forum from one post that you did not like?

Welcome, Sorry for the confusion on this thread I hope you change your mind and decide to stay, I would love to help you with improvements and modifications. Here is a picture of my R18 FE with many accessories.

0378DB95-54FB-41A6-9452-C7C0E97C8011.jpeg

Welcome, Sorry for the confusion on this thread I hope you change your mind and decide to stay, I would love to help you with improvements and modifications. Here is a picture of my R18 FE with many accessories.

View attachment 7330
How do you care your seat? Specially the blackness. Mine is like decolorating (loosing the color)

How do you care your seat? Specially the blackness. Mine is like decolorating (loosing the color)
I haven’t noticed that problem with mine, I just wipe it with a damp cloth when I clean the bike. I store my bike inside so it doesn’t get my sun or exposure to the elements. Maybe you should call Mustang and ask them for help. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful

The Admin on the Indian Motorcycle forum is a total jerk. I think his screen name is Hink. He is totally a power hungry Ahole

After about a year of only having my dual sports and dirt bikes ... I have dove back into the cruiser life. Will be looking for info on mods and accessories for my 2021 R18 Classis

Welcome! I bought a R18 after 5+ years of not having a cruiser myself, that's half of my short riding career so far xD.

Are you in the DC area? (wildly guessing from the name) and is that profile picture from Morton's BMW? (idk if BMW dealers all have similar furniture set up in similar fashion or not).

There aren't as many accessories available to our bikes vs say... HDs and Indians but the number seems to be growing. Is there a particular mod or a list of mods you are looking to do? (I hope you are still around and sticking around!)

Back