• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

BMW OEM Screen Protector Install for R18 Bagger / Transcontinental

adamchandler

Part number - 77 52 5 A29 255 It's around $59 today for this part and your dealer can order it for you. Plenty in stock for fast shipping stateside. I bought mine from here - https://www.ascycles.com/bmw/2020/R.../Protective glass TFT display.html#PartsTable

I thought this was going to be straight forward and was not going to make a video BUT unlike the RT, the TFT screen we have is 20% covered by the plastic chrome surround trim so you have to remove or at least pull that back for the install.

I show how to pull that back in this short video. Photo of the box:
juU5WFY.jpeg
ZPVMYcB.jpeg

Finished appearance:

nXPwmha.jpeg
mJsqqQ5.jpeg

Armyvoyager

Exactly what I did, the funny thing is the dealer wanted to dismantle entire front end at exorbitant cost for labor, when in fact the job can be done in less than two minutes

adamchandler

Exactly what I did, the funny thing is the dealer wanted to dismantle entire front end at exorbitant cost for labor, when in fact the job can be done in less than two minutes

Indeed. 2 minutes of disassembly 15 seconds of re-assembly. Hopefully this will save some one $100 in the future :)