Floor Boards Part Numbers and Schematic.

enzo5000

I was able to get a copy of the floorboard part numbers from a friend at a SoCal dealership. They are very scarce because the first batch will be installed on R18 Classics that were delivered to the USA with footpegs instead of floor boards.

BMW R18_Floorboard_parts_sm.jpg

One can see the scraping protection is removable, and renewable.
I never scraped them anyway, so far, despite the numerous sharp roundabouts we have to go through.
May be the floorboards are less prone to scrape than the pegs ?

Last edited:
I was able to get a copy of the floorboard part numbers from a friend at a SoCal dealership. They are very scarce because the first batch will be installed on R18 Classics that were delivered to the USA with footpegs instead of floor boards.

View attachment 543
I guess I’m a little slow on the uptake. Are you implying that R 18 Classics should have been delivered to buyers with floorboards and not foot pegs? I think my dealer was a straight-shooter, but who knows?

I got to try the footboards yesterday while waiting for my R18C’s first service to be completed. Super comfortable. They are a definite adder.

R2K, I just received the floorboards for my First Ed. and wanted to know if there where any tips or recommendation about the removal of the bake pedal before I begin installing? Thanks.
Not really it’s very straightforward

Not really it’s very straightforward
Hello, I installed a 5mm thick spacer between the pedal and the plate, so that the brake pedal is in the same axis as the brake master cylinder. To make the spacer, I used part number 7 on the sight. Good day.
with my google translator friend.

Attachments

• B0010374.png
    B0010374.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0843.JPG
    DSC_0843.JPG
    766.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0844.JPG
    DSC_0844.JPG
    840.9 KB · Views: 31
Thanks
Hello, I installed a 5mm thick spacer between the pedal and the plate, so that the brake pedal is in the same axis as the brake master cylinder. To make the spacer, I used part number 7 on the sight. Good day.
with my google translator friend.
Thanks for the good idea for a 5mm spacer. I'll order the part.

Back