Hello from LILLE in FRANCE.

Hello everybody,
New on this forum, I introduce myself: Philippe, I am French.
I am 62 years old.
I just bought my R18 first edition. What happiness !!!
Before, I had an XV1900 midnightstar.
I had an accident a year ago, my 1900 was wrecked, irreparable.
Hospitalization and rehabilitation, and here I am again on a Motorcycle.
Have a good trip everyone.
Written with my google friend.

Congratulations on the new Bike and your recovery and tenacity to ride again. Welcome, Let us know if we can help

Hello Philippe

Going japanize to German. I look forward to what you think.
I have the same R18 as you. Only had it for a few weeks. I have almost always driven a honda. Time will tell with the R18.
One thing I can say about her. People love to look at her. I never had a motorcycle attract the attention of the R18.

Ride safe
William

A warm welcome to you Philippe and welcome. Sounds like you can't be kept down for very long. A highly commendable attitude. Enjoy the new ride.

A warm welcome to you Philippe and welcome. Sounds like you can't be kept down for very long. A highly commendable attitude. Enjoy the new ride.
Hello Cheshire Cat,
it was hard to resist his pation .
Thank you.

Hello Philippe
Going japanize to German. I look forward to what you think.
I have the same R18 as you. Only had it for a few weeks. I have almost always driven a honda. Time will tell with the R18.
One thing I can say about her. People love to look at her. I never had a motorcycle attract the attention of the R18.

Ride safe
William
Hello William,
I have not driven a lot, because with us the weather does not lend itself to it.
Rains, floods and dead leaves on the roads. This R18 has a soul, it lives its small vibrations its reversal torque are part of its identity.
I love !!!
Japanese motorcycles are excellent machines, but they are mostly sanitized.
I look forward to spring to discover it from all angles. Good day.
@ +
Excuses my english, I write with the google translator.

Back