Looking for a picture of Wunderlich backrest with the Mustang Weekender seat

Slotheadslim

From taking a quick measurement, it looks like the Mustang Weekender seat is an inch and a half to 2 inches thicker than the stock seat. I’m considering getting the Wunderlich backrest for my Classic that has the Weekender seat. Whether it is a Classic or not, if you have the Weekender seat and the Wunderlich backrest can you please post a picture of both mounted on your bike? I’m curious to see how the reduced clearance between the passenger seat pad and the bottom of the backrest looks.

Thanks,

Tom

The black backrest is Wunderlich. The chrome one is RoadStyler. The seat is the cross country.. it has to be similar dimensions as the weekender.

RoadStyler is the shizz. Their prices are amazing! It took 5 weeks from order to delivery from Poland to USA.
I am just hoping that the Roadstyler backrest and carrier as shown above will fit on my R18C . The Corbin seat is a little wider than the original seat but looking at the photo might well fit.

Pbosik,

Your avatar shows the Wunderlich on your bike but you like the Roadstyler. Is the Roadstyler on your bike now? Which one do you like better if price wasn't an issue and why? I'm favoring the Wunderlich since it adds a little more space between the passenger seat pad and the bottom of the backrest.

Pbosik,

Your avatar shows the Wunderlich on your bike but you like the Roadstyler. Is the Roadstyler on your bike now? Which one do you like better if price wasn't an issue and why? I'm favoring the Wunderlich since it adds a little more space between the passenger seat pad and the bottom of the backrest.
Lol, I picked up the Wunderlich backrest from the dealer, when I bought the bike. Afterwards, I found out about RoadStyler. I ordered the rest, rack and engine bar for what...(if I remember correctly) the rack from Wunderlich costs. I have since sold the Wunderlich rest. My avatar was after I had just purchased the bike.

Back