My New Roadstyler Backrest:

ROADSTYLER is a great place to buy accessories. They are a family owned business in Poland. Their rear crash bars were $170 USD delivered and they are outstanding. Everything I have bought from ROADSTYLER has been top notch, and about 1/3 of almost every other American site's prices. They fed Ex and the order arrives from Poland in about 7 days. They have a ton of Harley accessories also. I rate ROADSTYLER 5 STARS.

ROADSTYLER is a great place to buy accessories. They are a family owned business in Poland. Their rear crash bars were $170 USD delivered and they are outstanding. Everything I have bought from ROADSTYLER has been top notch, and about 1/3 of almost every other American site's prices. They fed Ex and the order arrives from Poland in about 7 days. They have a ton of Harley accessories also. I rate ROADSTYLER 5 STARS.
Agree 1000%.

If anyone discovers a business that makes a rider backrest for the R18 Transcontinental, please let me know.
Maybe I need to check with ROADSTYLER?

If anyone discovers a business that makes a rider backrest for the R18 Transcontinental, please let me know.
Maybe I need to check with ROADSTYLER?
I believe Roadstyler’s backrest is for the pillion since it can mount on the luggage bolts.

The only rider backrests I’m aware of on any of the R18 bikes are those from the seat manufacturers. I have a Mustang Weekender on my Classic with their rider back rest. I know Corbin has them as well and I imagine Russell Day Long too. While they all have seats for the original 2 cruiser models (Pure & Classic), I have to imagine they will have some for the touring (fairing) bikes as well soon.

It would likely be hard to find/create a backrest for the stock B/TC seats as they are single piece seats and don’t already have provisions for a backrest.

Back