Nth Island NZ

Jeremy

Had the baseline model almost a year. Clocked up nearly 29k ks on it. Some of you may have seen my comments on articles on you tube. Loving this machine. Had a triumph storm previously. The R18 is a far superior bike in almost every respect. Have bought the canvas bags and the cross country seat on ebay.(ouch). Looking at getting a cheap rear carrier also for my South Island trip in February. The dealership tell me they've only sold about 25 here in NZ. They all want harleys apparently..pfft!20220428_082615.jpg

Welcome, nice picture. What upgrade do you have planned?
Quite happy with it atm. Quite like the flash tune i was reading about earlier tho. Not sure how it would affect the warranty. We're fairly isolated here in nz so aftermarket stuff you have to import yourself if not the choices are very limited, and expensive. Probably the best solution is just to ride the fn thing eh?

Thats understandable, I was just curious if you may need help with something. Lots of extras on mine.

View attachment 7932
Very nice. Looks like yours start life as a baseline version judging by the 19" front wheel. Those seats are nice. Have wondered about the mustang backrest. Is your backrest utilised when cruising? I dont have a screen so carry my weight forward to compensate so it looks like it might be redundant in my case..

Very nice. Looks like yours start life as a baseline version judging by the 19" front wheel. Those seats are nice. Have wondered about the mustang backrest. Is your backrest utilised when cruising? I dont have a screen so carry my weight forward to compensate so it looks like it might be redundant in my case..
I use the backrest all the time, especially useful when using the leg rests.

Back