• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

RSD Front Engine Cover

NorCalR18

Question for anyone who has installed the Roland Sands complete front engine cover. Did you have to remove the oil cooler to complete the installation?

MilwDave

Question for anyone who has installed the Roland Sands complete front engine cover. Did you have to remove the oil cooler to complete the installation?
I only installed the RSD engine cover trim and I had had to drop it down. So I cannot imagine you wouldn’t have to.
There are installation instructions for all the accessories on the website.

Gilles

Premium Member
I only installed the RSD engine cover trim and I had had to drop it down. So I cannot imagine you wouldn’t have to.
There are installation instructions for all the accessories on the website.
I only remove the oil cooler cover when installing mine

burangs

I might be crazy, but I swear I read somewhere that the front of the engine had to be tilted down to install the FULL RSD breast plate —not just the oil cooler. Anyone?

TodkaVonic

Elite Member
I might be crazy, but I swear I read somewhere that the front of the engine had to be tilted down to install the FULL RSD breast plate —not just the oil cooler. Anyone?
When I had my oil cooler off, I unbolted the chrome breast plate and tried to wiggle it out from the frame.

Not even close.