Service alert reset?

Like many of you, I am pretty old school about maintenance and usually do all of my own routine oil changes, etc. My R18 FE just popped up the service alert on it's one year birthday but it has less than 2000 miles and has already had 2 oil changes, one by the dealer at 600 miles and one by me before the rainy season. So far I am just ignoring the alert but I am wondering if there is an easy way to reset it like on my V4S by just going into the bike's menu of functions? I really am not much of a tech-oriented guy so buying a computer just to reset the service is a not in my plans. What do you guys do for this issue? Thanks,
Dfinkelsteinmd

Like many of you, I am pretty old school about maintenance and usually do all of my own routine oil changes, etc. My R18 FE just popped up the service alert on it's one year birthday but it has less than 2000 miles and has already had 2 oil changes, one by the dealer at 600 miles and one by me before the rainy season. So far I am just ignoring the alert but I am wondering if there is an easy way to reset it like on my V4S by just going into the bike's menu of functions? I really am not much of a tech-oriented guy so buying a computer just to reset the service is a not in my plans. What do you guys do for this issue? Thanks,
Dfinkelsteinmd

I got the green one and have a second Android phone that I use for it.
The OBDII is $70 on amazon and the app is $27.You don't need the more expensive app.
The video helps with the Old Guy:)

Back