• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Suggestions for additions / Changes to the Forums?

Cheshire Cat

Seeing as these bikes are a bit of a work of art. How about a section on sartorial accoutrements? High quality heritage style clothing etc such as the BMW PureBoxer horsehide leather jacket. Worth the money compared to Vanson, Schott, etc? Likewise helmets, goggles, gloves etc. I fancy riding in a bit of style.

TodkaVonic

Elite Member
No response from the Admin(s) about these forum addition/change requests?
They respond. The addition of the Problems, issues, and things to share with BMW sub-forum is the direct result of requests.

/and all of a sudden there weren't any problems
//or issues
///or things to share...

Gerard

Premium Member
Seeing as these bikes are a bit of a work of art. How about a section on sartorial accoutrements? High quality heritage style clothing etc such as the BMW PureBoxer horsehide leather jacket. Worth the money compared to Vanson, Schott, etc? Likewise helmets, goggles, gloves etc. I fancy riding in a bit of style.
It already exists:

Link:

Rambler358

They respond. The addition of the Problems, issues, and things to share with BMW sub-forum is the direct result of requests.

/and all of a sudden there weren't any problems
//or issues
///or things to share...
Okay, there's that one. But what about the other requests? I think if there's no plan to do the request then an admin should probably mention that.

TodkaVonic

Elite Member
Okay, there's that one. But what about the other requests? I think if there's no plan to do the request then an admin should probably mention that.
If you PM Admin, he/she will get back to you. It may take a few weeks, but I've always gotten a response. Svtweb (the moderator) does check in frequently. He's also very receptive to PMs. Neither are here as often as many of us are, however. It's a bit free-range. I like it.

Urgefree

Elite Member
Perhaps I didn’t closely enough but maybe regional rider threads. It would be cool to see if I could meet up with other r18 riders in Northern California for instance.

Gr8adv

It is a 'suggestion' box. Not a 'do what I want' box. Just like at work, not all the employee suggestions get implemented.