Thanks for having me

Urgefree

Site Supporter
Elite Member
I’ve put around 1300 miles since I got Otto D. Kreuzen. I’m stoked. I have added the Mustang dayrider with backrest, Wunderlich fairing with tinted shield, DKdesign risers/front fender/engine guard, reverse lever extension, handlebar weights w/ clock (incase anyone was wondering about them). Waiting for Corbin saddlebags and about to put retroreflective stickers around rims. Thanks again for having me. This forum was helpful even before I registered.

I’ve put around 1300 miles since I got Otto D. Kreuzen. I’m stoked. I have added the Mustang dayrider with backrest, Wunderlich fairing with tinted shield, DKdesign risers/front fender/engine guard, reverse lever extension, handlebar weights w/ clock (incase anyone was wondering about them). Waiting for Corbin saddlebags and about to put retroreflective stickers around rims. Thanks again for having me. This forum was helpful even before I registered.
Does the Wunderlich Fairing makes the job of a Windscreen? Or is more ”sporty”?

It’s sporty for sure so not like a big fairing but very noticeable difference from naked. I also used the smaller of the windscreens so I’m thinking about getting the larger windscreen for longer trips.

Back