Trade my seat for your taller seat?

Longshot

Anybody that has the BMW taller "high" seat and want to trade for my standard seat? Just the rider seat only, as far as I know all factory passenger seats are the same.
Perfect like new condition from my First Edition R18.
Located in STL
Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• 20210620_071022.jpg
    20210620_071022.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
Anybody that has the BMW taller "high" seat and want to trade for my standard seat? Just the rider seat only, as far as I know all factory passenger seats are the same.
Perfect like new condition from my First Edition R18.
Located in STL
Let me know. Thanks
Pictures and more pictures but actually I can’t see differences between the tall and the “normal” seat

Pictures and more pictures but actually I can’t see differences between the tall and the “normal” seat
The low and high seats look exactly the same except the bottom is higher/thicker. And its definitely a noticeable difference when you sit on them

Attachments

• 20210624_161342.jpg
    20210624_161342.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210624_161400.jpg
    20210624_161400.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The low and high seats look exactly the same except the bottom is higher/thicker. And its definitely a noticeable difference when you sit on them
Holly crap. Mine is the tall one. I can’t even imagine how uncomfortable must be the “normal” because the tall is impossible for long rides. Advice: go for a Mustang seat.

I bought the mustang dayrider but after putting some miles on it with the back rest its putting me too far forward. Ive already sold it and put the stocker back on. Ive got a feeling this is going to take sending it out and getting it custom reworked

I bought the mustang dayrider but after putting some miles on it with the back rest its putting me too far forward. Ive already sold it and put the stocker back on. Ive got a feeling this is going to take sending it out and getting it custom reworked
I added a 1 inch thick piece of industrial foam I have here in my factory and once my sheep skin comes in will place that over the foam. I hope to get by cheaper than a new seat. I can ride for hours with the stocker and my 32" inseam but once I tried just a 1 inch pad it fixed the issues. Crossing fingers.

Decided to hell with it and just dropped my seats off at a local motorcycle seat shop called mother roads customs. Their redoing them to the specs I need. Will post up when they are done. Should be 1-2 weeks

Back