Where can I buy Heel and Toe Gear Shift for R18 ?

Ashley88

Hello guys, I'm R18 First Edition owner from South Korea. Nice to meet you : )

I'd like to ask if there is any online shop selling this heel-toe gear shift for R18?
Unfortunately, Motorrad Korea have no inventory of it..

motorrad emulator.PNG

Hello guys, I'm R18 First Edition owner from South Korea. Nice to meet you : )

I'd like to ask if there is any online shop selling this heel-toe gear shift for R18?
Unfortunately, Motorrad Korea have no inventory of it..

View attachment 2182
If you’re looking for OEM brand, you will have to get in line with the rest of us owners STILL WAITING for BMW to fulfill their promises of providing advertised accessories.

Looks to me like the heel part of the heel-toe shifter is just a regular shifter mounted backwards on the standard shifting post. It takes the place of the bushing (first photo, finger pointing to it)

22AF33D9-3643-4B8D-8A3B-422E0BBC2CF2.jpeg

Take the shifter and bushing off

52D27A80-F9FF-4728-A37C-0C9E9DE1AB98.jpeg

re-stall the toe shifter but backwards

9C44A688-4C1D-4875-B231-B387E95963BC.jpeg

looks an awful lot like the rear bit of the build photo. I think the solution to the heel shifter IS that you buy another regular old toe shifter and install it in lieu of the bushing. That part outta be readily available someplace....right?

/also, looking now, I don't know why you can't order the proper part. I found this after a quick search https://bmwparts.englemotors.com/p/BMW__R18/Shift-lever/94382507/23418392692.html
//granted, you're in South Korea
///nah, I'm wrong. The non-floorboard shifter has a different part number than the floorboard rear lever.

Last edited:
Looks to me like the heel part of the heel-toe shifter is just a regular shifter mounted backwards on the standard shifting post. It takes the place of the bushing (first photo, finger pointing to it)

View attachment 2199

Take the shifter and bushing off

View attachment 2200

re-stall the toe shifter but backwards

View attachment 2201

looks an awful lot like the rear bit of the build photo. I think the solution to the heel shifter IS that you buy another regular old toe shifter and install it in lieu of the bushing. That part outta be readily available someplace....right?

/also, looking now, I don't know why you can't order the proper part. I found this after a quick search https://bmwparts.englemotors.com/p/BMW__R18/Shift-lever/94382507/23418392692.html
//granted, you're in South Korea
///nah, I'm wrong. The non-floorboard shifter has a different part number than the floorboard rear lever.
That was supposed to be a secret, Blabbermouth

Back