Who has The Galaxy Dust Metallic paint on their Bike is it really worth the extra money !!!! Lets see pictures

I think it's worth every penny. I'm a pretty conservative person when it comes to stuff like this and almost always go for black. However, Galactic Dust is just the right mix in my opinion. It's subtle with just a touch flashy, but not over the top. It can be anywhere from teal to blue to violet to purple to navy blue depending on the light. I looked at all 3 colors side by side in the showroom and to me the galactic dust really shows better lines on the bike.

I have to say that the matte color looks MUCH better in person than online. It's a lot more grey than photos make it seem and gives the bike an aggressive look. I thought about getting it for a bit, but this one in the bright sun is unbeatable.

P.S. this made me realize I need to take more and better photos. These are mostly in the shade and really don't do it justice.

Attachments

• 20220625_152623.jpg
    20220625_152623.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220625_152611.jpg
    20220625_152611.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220625_124943.jpg
    20220625_124943.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 38
I have not seen the Matt finish in person yet. I worry about it showing scratch marks due to the mat finish. You are though making me consider this color option if I ever get rid of my 19 goldwing tour dct.

Hard to say how it would wear, but the matte looks quite well done. Online it looks a bit green/tan, but in-person it's closer to a gunmetal, not quite but in that range. Both I and the guy that was there buying a black agreed that it looks like you could quickly wipe it and go.

However, I get a "Wow!" feeling when I walk up to my Galaxy Dust. It's a bit like having a different looking bike each time you approach.

Fwiw, true story. I was in the change room at the dealer. While in there they turned on the stores sound system. (Probably forget to do that early on.). The guy was adjusting the volume trying to get it right. Sounded good to me.

I step out of the room to find it’s not the stores speaker system, but across the showroom a guy is playing with the new Marshall sound system on one of the bikes for sale.

Are you kidding me?! This is game changing sound for a bike.

On the blue dusty bike. It looks fab in person. As a personal note I do not like that the head and intake covers were POB. I would quickly have them swapped for chrome (not al) or sprayed with blue space dust to match. YMMV .

Fwiw, true story. I was in the change room at the dealer. While in there they turned on the stores sound system. (Probably forget to do that early on.). The guy was adjusting the volume trying to get it right. Sounded good to me.

I step out of the room to find it’s not the stores speaker system, but across the showroom a guy is playing with the new Marshall sound system on one of the bikes for sale.

Are you kidding me?! This is game changing sound for a bike.
Yes, the TC has a great system, once you get the settings correct

Yes, the TC has a great system, once you get the settings correct
Mine sounded like a cheap 80s boom box when I first took delivery. Treble was like a dog whistle, no mids, and the woofers sounded like they were mounted in Tupperware. Took a bit of tinkering but now it's incredible.

It's even better away from the bike than on it. I keep it turned up so those around me can appreciate the quality. Don't want em to miss out. I'm generous that way. 😉

Mine sounded like a cheap 80s boom box when I first took delivery. Treble was like a dog whistle, no mids, and the woofers sounded like they were mounted in Tupperware. Took a bit of tinkering but now it's incredible.

It's even better away from the bike than on it. I keep it turned up so those around me can appreciate the quality. Don't want em to miss out. I'm generous that way. 😉
What sound system settings do you prefer? I'm trying to find a happy medium sound settings since I do like to listen to different genres. I currently have mine at: Balanced, Treble +1, Bass +3, Fade +2, and (Can't remember that last setting name) but I think it's volume level is 3.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Also I have the stage 2 TC.

What sound system settings do you prefer? I'm trying to find a happy medium sound settings since I do like to listen to different genres. I currently have mine at: Balanced, Treble +1, Bass +3, Fade +2, and (Can't remember that last setting name) but I think it's volume level is 3.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Also I have the stage 2 TC.
Bass boost
Bass +2
Fader +2
Volume +3 ( that give you speed control volume) idk what it is called

Bass boost
Bass +2
Fader +2
Volume +3 ( that give you speed control volume) idk what it is called
That seems to be alot of bass, with bass boost on and bass at +2, no treble setting? And what genre do you normally listen to?
I prefer classic rock, contemporary christain, then classic country.

That seems to be alot of bass, with bass boost on and bass at +2, no treble setting? And what genre do you normally listen to?
I prefer classic rock, contemporary christain, then classic country.
Agree that's a lot of bass. Bass boost causes too much hollow thump om mine. I'm a classic rock/ alternative rock guy. I've gotine set at balanced profile, treble +2, bass +3, fader +2, vol cntrl 2.

Took some more pics with a better Sun. Hopefully these show the color variations better.

Attachments

• 20220702_151112.jpg
    20220702_151112.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20220702_151144.jpg
    20220702_151144.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220702_151636.jpg
    20220702_151636.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220702_151129.jpg
    20220702_151129.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 20220702_151120.jpg
    20220702_151120.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • 20220702_151052.jpg
    20220702_151052.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Agree that's a lot of bass. Bass boost causes too much hollow thump om mine. I'm a classic rock/ alternative rock guy. I've gotine set at balanced profile, treble +2, bass +3, fader +2, vol cntrl 2.
I see our settings are very close. I noticed in the owners manual it states "For a more optimal sound use the studio setting". I may play with that setting some.

Back