XM Radio subscription

Billt1NH

Site Supporter
I was pretty sure the dealer told me the Transcontinental came with a 2 year subscription ( that did seem long) . XM radio just shut off the XM and told me it was three months? I cannot find anywhere and I have reached out to Motorrad with no response what it is supposed to be. Anyone know?

I was pretty sure the dealer told me the Transcontinental came with a 2 year subscription ( that did seem long) . XM radio just shut off the XM and told me it was three months? I cannot find anywhere and I have reached out to Motorrad with no response what it is supposed to be. Anyone know?
My 2022 RT came with one year free.

My Ford truck came with 6 months free. I had no idea the R18 Trans had free period of XM radio! Yeah.

XM radio is radio communication from satellites circling the earth. The beauty of this is the signal is it crystal clear no matter where you are, and not only that, but you can choose from 300 stations that play what you want with zero commercials.
If I drive 600 miles to see relatives, there is never any static the entire time. I can listen to a football game from start to finish while on a road trip and never have bad signal or commercials. I have xm in my wife's car and my truck. And the bonus is you can have it on your phone for free if you have a paid subscription in a car. There is news, sports, music of your choice. Amazing.

Now be prepared to get 200 texts and 50 pieces of junk mail over the next 6 months, them begging you to keep up your subscription

XM radio is radio communication from satellites circling the earth. The beauty of this is the signal is it crystal clear no matter where you are, and not only that, but you can choose from 300 stations that play what you want with zero commercials.
If I drive 600 miles to see relatives, there is never any static the entire time. I can listen to a football game from start to finish while on a road trip and never have bad signal or commercials. I have xm in my wife's car and my truck. And the bonus is you can have it on your phone for free if you have a paid subscription in a car. There is news, sports, music of your choice. Amazing.

Thanks for that. I am UK based and had not heard of it before.

So am I the only one who can't go more then a mile without the connection getting interrupted? I blame the antenna, anyone even know where it is?

John

It works great on my TC. I was already a subscriber and called to switch the service to this bike. I think they told me it was 6 mos for free on the new one.

I have an XM radio subscription in two cars. Anyone know what Im likely to pay to add a third to the R18 Trans ?
Found out yesterday that the subscription has run out on the bike.

Can I ask you how you get the cm radio. I can find it on the screen but can't find the radio I'd number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I think the radio id number comes from XM. I thought they assigned each customer a number. Eventually I'll add a radio to the R18. I really like the XM radio model.

Back