New owner from CT.

Morning Lazos, welcome, great forum get involved, lots of knowledgeable people on here if you do have any questions, having said that the search function is well worth an hour or two of your time as most things have been covered by now.

Welcome Lazos. The second R18 in CT that I know of now! Beautiful Bike! Here is mine. Looking forward to riding with you.

IMG_6431.jpeg

Welcome, looking good! (y)

giphy.gif

I believe Nefiawy is also in the area. Would you be interested in meeting up at Vanila Bean Cafe on Pomfret? Sunday mornings are great!

Welcome Tim!!!! You’re in my neck of the woods! Is that the TC that was for sale in New England Cycle Works? I was there the other day and saw it! lol

Anyway,
How about a get together Sunday,May 26 at the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret? Lets say 9am?
Anyone else from around please feel free to join us!

450 Deerfield Rd, Pomfret, CT 06259

Welcome Tim!!!! You’re in my neck of the woods! Is that the TC that was for sale in New England Cycle Works? I was there the other day and saw it! lol

Anyway,
How about a get together Sunday,May 26 at the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret? Lets say 9am?
Anyone else from around please feel free to join us!

450 Deerfield Rd, Pomfret, CT 06259
I bought mine at Power sports distributor in New Hampshire. I am in for the 26th it would be fun. I have been to the vanilla bean sever times. I used to ride a BMW K1200lt. Now the transcontinental

If you all meet up ... please post pics! There are suppose to be 4 more R18s in a 100 mile circle from me, it would be nice to see a few of 'em gathered .. I have yet to see one 'round here ... sigh

I ride my R18s out of the Tolland area in central CT, 35,000 miles on them since October 2020 haven't verified another one on the road yet.
Riding mostly central CT, up to VT, NH, Upstate NY regularly, the R18 is a phenomenal machine.
I'll try to get over on the 26th if I can, it'd be great to meet up!
Dave

Last edited:
Back