Vance & Hines Mufflers

TXBrit

Site Supporter
For those of you like me that may have been waiting for a set of Vance & Hines mufflers to magically appear at your dealership here is a communication I got from Vance & Hines.

We do not make exhausts for BMW bikes anymore. The exhausts we made in the past were exclusively sold through the BMW dealer as an OEM upgrade but our contract came to a close in 2022. All of those exhausts were discontinued. Some dealerships still have some in stock.

Thank you,

Rider Support Team

VANCE & HINES
13861 Rosecrans Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
t. (800) 592-2529 f. (562) 802-0110

I have now installed a set of Shark Road pipes and for the price I am happy with them. Minor fitment issue on one side but not a big deal a bit of tweaking needed.

For those of you like me that may have been waiting for a set of Vance & Hines mufflers to magically appear at your dealership here is a communication I got from Vance & Hines.

We do not make exhausts for BMW bikes anymore. The exhausts we made in the past were exclusively sold through the BMW dealer as an OEM upgrade but our contract came to a close in 2022. All of those exhausts were discontinued. Some dealerships still have some in stock.

Thank you,

Rider Support Team

VANCE & HINES
13861 Rosecrans Ave. Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
t. (800) 592-2529 f. (562) 802-0110

I have now installed a set of Shark Road pipes and for the price I am happy with them. Minor fitment issue on one side but not a big deal a bit of tweaking needed.
A had a similar reply from Roland Sands (not about any closing dates, but the OEM fact) ... that may explain why the prices jumped up so drastically ...

Back