719 Seat modification for more padding

Hi,

Has anyone got the 719 seat modified to get more padding as the stock is not that comfortable. If so, how much did it cost?

Thanks!
Its almost doubled in price since Nov. Its retailing for $799. As I understand it the padding is the same as the stock seat its just recovered. But, it looks GREAT!

I had Mean City Cycles make me a comfy seat using the stock pan. I am very pleased with the result. I have an FE and no experience with the 719 seat.

I brought the Mustang Dayrider, but after I got it found it was not made for the bagger (due to the wiring under the stock seat) and not heated, so I gave the original seat to my upholstery guy for him to mimic the day rider and add more cushion to it. He did diamond stitching on the GTL so I wanted something a little different with the R18.

404010365_10230179307323074_8970738891784574528_n.jpg

I brought the Mustang Dayrider, but after I got it found it was not made for the bagger (due to the wiring under the stock seat) and not heated, so I gave the original seat to my upholstery guy for him to mimic the day rider and add more cushion to it. He did diamond stitching on the GTL so I wanted something a little different with the R18.

View attachment 12847
If you don’t mind, how much did that kind of job run?

Back