Analog vs TFT

Anibal

Site Supporter
Hi guys,
I took the bike for a 50 miles ride today. One thing I noticed after getting close to a speed camera was that the TFT was registering 62 mls/ph however, the analog dial was displaying 50 mls/hr. I normally look at the analog display given that it is on my line of sight. I stopped at a petrol station and switched the engine off in order to refuel and after I went back on the motorway I kept an eye on both displays and I still could see the 10 mls/hr difference between the two. Has anyone noticed this on a B or TC? Don’t know which one to trust now. Inclined to trust the TFT display for reasons I cannot describe but it is weird that I have such difference between the two. Cheers

Well, I took the bike for a similar ride today and it looks like the disparity has gone, both readings are now the same. Weird.

👍 I only noticed yesterday and it is was bothering me for the rest of the ride. Switching off the bike at the petrol station did not solve it so I was pleasantly surprised today when both displays were on the same page. Enjoy your ride.

I'm going out for a 4 to 6 hrs ride with friends later this morning; I'll keep an eye on the digital TFT and Analog speed measurements and report back.

Still out riding; however, the two speedometer readings are perfectly matched or calibrated between the Digital TFT display and the Analog gauge....

Last edited:
Back