Another R18C in WI

Great rear view look on the way home, hauling my new R18C from Chicago to Madison yesterday. Preference would have been to ride it home, but 25 degrees temp forced me to trailer it:(. Mike Abt (second pic) at Cycle Werks in Barrington was terrific in putting together a trade deal I could not pass up.
Can’t wait to ‘test ride’ this new addition later this week hopefully…

Attachments

• DABF8265-6303-4754-A6D8-CB845FD2BD22.jpeg
    DABF8265-6303-4754-A6D8-CB845FD2BD22.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 5C250876-4D78-476B-A4EE-FC6BA788BA75.jpeg
    5C250876-4D78-476B-A4EE-FC6BA788BA75.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 31
Ha, congrats from a Classic owner near Genoa City, Wi. Bought mine in early January...Frustratingly I've only been able to muster about 150mi. Brutal, I'll never buy a new bike again living here in January! The weather has just been colder the usual!

Great rear view look on the way home, hauling my new R18C from Chicago to Madison yesterday. Preference would have been to ride it home, but 25 degrees temp forced me to trailer it:(. Mike Abt (second pic) at Cycle Werks in Barrington was terrific in putting together a trade deal I could not pass up.
Can’t wait to ‘test ride’ this new addition later this week hopefully…
You had the same salesman as I did. Mike is a great guy, gave me an awesome deal on the same bike as yours.

Adam was the salesperson at BCW that sold me my bike. The poor guy had to work his butt off to sell me my bike. Fantastic salesperson.

Congratulations. As a Classic owner I think these are the best of both worlds. Easy to lay down some Interstate miles, relax on back roads or strip off the windscreen and bags for a bare cruiser. Enjoy.
Thanks. I also have a 2014 California Touring (Guzzi that is), I have it in my head that I will like the BMW ride better…can’t wait to find out,

Ha, congrats from a Classic owner near Genoa City, Wi. Bought mine in early January...Frustratingly I've only been able to muster about 150mi. Brutal, I'll never buy a new bike again living here in January! The weather has just been colder the usual!
Went right past you returning home, noticed the water tower and we were wondering how to pronounce your home town😀…hope to see you riding around Lake Geneva some day.

Back