Bagger owners, does your headlamp do this?

Nope, mine is solid. Isn’t these the wholes for the screws attaching the headlight to the fairing?

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Noticed the same thing on my bagger after getting the adaptive headlight replaced. Dealer had the same fix for mine.
They shoved grommets behind the light? I can’t see anything that is broken, it seems to me to be an issue of those lower mounting grommets being too loose or like they are two small for their mounting holes.

As I’m putting the front back together after installing the Helibar tour commander handle bars, I noticed that the two hottom holes that I mention in my video are the lower guide pin holes for the bat fairing.

They shoved grommets behind the light? I can’t see anything that is broken, it seems to me to be an issue of those lower mounting grommets being too loose or like they are two small for their mounting holes.
yes...grommets...confirmed that new bikes on showroom floor had headlights that didnt budge.

yes...grommets...confirmed that new bikes on showroom floor had headlights that didnt budge.
I have a good supply of grommets from some other projects and installed them behind the light. The batwing fairing has a pin that goes through the lower holes on the headlight assembly and the grommets. The light is now solid. I’m curious to know if similar grommets should have been there in the first place. If anyone happens to take off that lower flap below the headlight, the one held on with two T25 screws, peek in there for me and see if you can see what's behind there. :)

Last edited:
Back