Been a little distracted

TodkaVonic

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Y'all are motorcycle people, so you get it. I've spent the last several weeks giving my Ducati a little attention. New throttle sleeve, tucked my plate, picked up a couple new titanium bolts, a pair of new stainless swing arm nuts, and, the big one, new 2:2 titanium exhaust. Not for weight savings....or even for the sound...no, this was a purchase made for symmetry. I prefer dual exhaust THAT much. It's a sickness, I think. Some photos

C3CB98F0-054F-43FD-BE98-21F88F1E1424.jpeg
3F9A91BF-81F0-42E6-B159-4C6F3B028868.jpeg That's the rectifier dangling there. Bracket will be here tomorrow.
D45BB13F-369B-4C26-8BCE-B52956471CA0.jpeg

Also the Guzzi's rear end was leaking like a sieve (it's 51 years old, a little compassion please.). She's up on a jack awaiting repair. I chickened-out on the overhaul; the directions were daunting and honestly my heart just wasn't into it, so I sent it to an outfit in California. I expect a little oil on the floor now and again, but this was more than that. Anyhow, a bit of distraction of late. Looking forward to some sort of bobber seat mod for the R18 next.

Back