Best choice for motorcycle trailer

R18 100

I'm looking for a single bike trailer that is simple, sturdy, and perhaps storable. Would not be hauling anything over 760 Lbs (I have no need for a general utility trailer, so not looking there).
Haven't seen any discussion on this topic, but would like to get educated from those who have gone before me.

Run a quick cost/benefit analysis. Looks like basic trailers can be found for $500 (maybe a big piece of junk, I didn't look that hard) and it's all up from there. How often will you use it? Would take about 33 days of renting a uhaul motorcycle trailer before you break even with the $500. Plus you need to plate it and store it. For my use case, uhaul wins.

Run a quick cost/benefit analysis. Looks like basic trailers can be found for $500 (maybe a big piece of junk, I didn't look that hard) and it's all up from there. How often will you use it? Would take about 33 days of renting a uhaul motorcycle trailer before you break even with the $500. Plus you need to plate it and store it. For my use case, uhaul wins.
You make a good point.

Good piece of advice somebody shared with me- nobody's ever complained that their trailer is too big :) I use an enclosed 14x7 dual axle for occasional motorcycle hauling. It gets used for lots of other things too. Here's a picture of my setup with my K1200LT in it.
1710384981413.png

Back