BMW coming to our fall biker rally

aicpjim

Site Supporter
I live in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Each year we have a huge Spring biker rally, and a smaller Fall rally, ongoing now. There's a vendor area set up at a local shopping complex every rally. Saw a picture on Myrtle Beach Bike Week's facebook page, which showed BMW is bringing a large tractor trailer to set up at the vendor location. I'm going there in about an hour to see what they're bringing. To my knowledge this is the first time they've ever brought a trailer to our bike rally. Will report back with pics later. :)

I live in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Each year we have a huge Spring biker rally, and a smaller Fall rally, ongoing now. There's a vendor area set up at a local shopping complex every rally. Saw a picture on Myrtle Beach Bike Week's facebook page, which showed BMW is bringing a large tractor trailer to set up at the vendor location. I'm going there in about an hour to see what they're bringing. To my knowledge this is the first time they've ever brought a trailer to our bike rally. Will report back with pics later. :)
BMW had their R18 demo truck at the Milwaukee Rally last September. I stopped by out of curiosity and two months later I picked up my R18.

It wasn't anything to write home about. They had two R18 classics, one black and one red, a Manhattan color TC just like mine, an R-9T, a couple of K1600's and one adventure bike. No accessories, just bikes for demo rides.

BMW had their R18 demo truck at the Milwaukee Rally last September. I stopped by out of curiosity and two months later I picked up my R18.
Yes, that appears to be BMWs plan. Hook them into a ride then let the buyer think a bit then come back and get one. In my case, I would not have made the purchase without the .9 rate and discounts. Glad I did...full report after I get back home and put some miles on her but dam she is so sweet just to look at R18FE black with pin stripes

Was a nice turn out of BMW to the bmwra rally. Their motorrad instructors showed up and give some on-site training. Plus a lady from the mother land came to give an award to the bmwra club which was very nice. I failed to sign-up for some motorrad training at 20% discount. Will do so at bmwmoa rally next year for certain as it seems like a good thing to do. And nope, I did not win the $7k in value euro cycle tour this year though happy for the lady that did.

Back