BMW sad saddles

sjeuf12

Site Supporter
this weekend I was at the presentation for the new BMW CE 04 electric scooter.....
Could someone please inform BMW Motorrad, to fire the head designer in the Seats and Sofa's department?

This is even worse then on the R18!! It looks like the designer re-used my garndmoms ironing board!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220326_115249.jpg
    IMG_20220326_115249.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
You need to sit on & experience the seat before you will understand the comfort level.

There is more to a comfortable seat than thick padding!
Hi, I sat on it... it's horrible...worse then the original R18C

I have also applied for a test drive later in April... I will make sure to bring some elastic straps as safety belts, just in case when I go from 0 to full throttle, while waving my girlfriend goodbye....

Fair enough - it's pretty grim if the seat is so blatantly bad that a quick sit on a static bike for a short time tells you it is rubbish.

Normally, I have found that a bad seat shows itself after a few poor surfaces, or after only 30 mins or so of riding.

Sounds like it may be very bad indeed..... but not heard any of that feedback so far from the early riders.

I'm very intrigued with the concept but at $14k there are too many other options that meet the general need for much less. If I remember correctly, the range is about 80 miles? Keep us posted though...

Back