Cardo 4x?

Im having an issue getting my Cardo 4x to work with the phone on my R18B. It connects fine and the music plays through no issue. When I make a call I hear “hello” then dead air. It stays connected and sometimes others can hear me but nada. I tried updating, repairing to the system and nada. I have it connected through the bikes system in drive 1. The iPhone is also connected through the Bluetooth & WiFi on the bike with the connected app running.

Is anyone using this setup successfully with the phone feature?

John

Im having an issue getting my Cardo 4x to work with the phone on my R18B. It connects fine and the music plays through no issue. When I make a call I hear “hello” then dead air. It stays connected and sometimes others can hear me but nada. I tried updating, repairing to the system and nada. I have it connected through the bikes system in drive 1. The iPhone is also connected through the Bluetooth & WiFi on the bike with the connected app running.

Is anyone using this setup successfully with the phone feature?

John
I have Cardo 4x & iphone but on the Classic, so don't have the additional challenges you are facing. One thing I can't do is reduce the noise of the chime that comes with carrying out certain functions on the Cardo. Scares the life out of me at times. I am using the Cardo with my own moulded ear phones which I find far better than the speakers although a bit more hassle with the wires. I note you mention two ways in which your system is connected. I wonder if one method is cancelling out the other.

I have Cardo 4x & iphone but on the Classic, so don't have the additional challenges you are facing. One thing I can't do is reduce the noise of the chime that comes with carrying out certain functions on the Cardo. Scares the life out of me at times. I am using the Cardo with my own moulded ear phones which I find far better than the speakers although a bit more hassle with the wires. I note you mention two ways in which your system is connected. I wonder if one method is cancelling out the other.
I got it figured out. I wiped it and reinstalled the latest firmware and now its working with the phone and radio.

Thanks for responding!

John

Back