Ciro cupholder and wireless phone charger

Any chance you'll sell the existing phone cradle within the tank compartment; I'm looking to retrofit it to a wireless charging system? If so, message me ..

I havent seen anyone pull it off. I think the bike would look strange without it.
I've seen where folks have removed the cradle and thought about repurposing the space for better use; it's extremely easy to remove if you wanted to consider the space and it's future use.

Attached is my first attempt at retrofitting a wireless puck onto the existing cradle; it works well at charging my job cell (iPhone). However, not so well with my Pixel 7; I think the iPhone is smaller and I can center it better over the charging puck, vs the Pixel 7?

Screenshot_20230712-092243.png

I've seen where folks have removed the cradle and thought about repurposing the space for better use; it's extremely easy to remove if you wanted to consider the space and it's future use.

Attached is my first attempt at retrofitting a wireless puck onto the existing cradle; it works well at charging my job cell (iPhone)View attachment 10874. However, not so well with my Pixel 7; I think the iPhone is smaller and I can center it better over the charging puck, vs the Pixel 7?
what I did was stick my old phone in there because my pixel 7 wouldn't fit with the case on but I never use it. I was throwing my phone in the top case but I finally got sick of the bmw navigation so I got the ciro charger. It would be cool if we had some sort of insert for the phone cradle to put storage in there.

what I did was stick my old phone in there because my pixel 7 wouldn't fit with the case on but I never use it. I was throwing my phone in the top case but I finally got sick of the bmw navigation so I got the ciro charger. It would be cool if we had some sort of insert for the phone cradle to put storage in there.
There was another forum member who was playing around with his 3D printer in order to make something in place of the existing cradle; I'll see if I can find that thread and check in with him on any progress.

There was another forum member who was playing around with his 3D printer in order to make something in place of the existing cradle; I'll see if I can find that thread and check in with him on any progress.
There's a whole thread about the possibility of converting that space and or cradle into a wireless phone charger.

Back