Clearwater Lights Install

TravisD

Site Supporter
I ordered a set of clearwater lights and tried installing over the weekend. I have a standard R18 so no Wonderwheel and got the kit for that. I got the lights mounted to my crash bars and pulled the tank to run the wiring out of sight. I got to where I am supposed to install the Can opener and it is supposed to plug into the alarm plug next to the OBD connector. I dont have an alarm plug where the instructions say. I dont have the alarm system option on my bike. I called Clearwater and they said to send them a picture of my wiring. Has anyone else had this issue? I am thinking I may be screwed if they designed this to only work with R18s with the alarm option.

I'll buy it off you if you get stuck with it.:sneaky:... for the right price.. I got the alarm option and would like the lights too.. or I might shoot for some Ruby lights..

Support got back to me and we figured it out. The connector was just in a different place since I dont have the alarm option and it just has a terminator on it.

Back