Comfy Pillion?

Hey friends,

I recently purchased a 2023 R18 100 years. I really love the bike and don’t have any problem with the rider seat, however my wife HATES the stock pillion seat.

I want to get a new one for her that’s comfortable, otherwise she will never ride with me again. She said that compared to my old bike, sitting on the R18 felt like her spine was being shattered with every bump in the road.

I’ve seen a lot of discussions around comfortable rider seat, but was curious if anyone has any recommendations for a comfy pillion?

I was thinking Corbin, or perhaps the Roland sands brown leather seat, but was curious if anyone had any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Hey friends,

I recently purchased a 2023 R18 100 years. I really love the bike and don’t have any problem with the rider seat, however my wife HATES the stock pillion seat.

I want to get a new one for her that’s comfortable, otherwise she will never ride with me again. She said that compared to my old bike, sitting on the R18 felt like her spine was being shattered with every bump in the road.

I’ve seen a lot of discussions around comfortable rider seat, but was curious if anyone has any recommendations for a comfy pillion?

I was thinking Corbin, or perhaps the Roland sands brown leather seat, but was curious if anyone had any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!
tom-hurley.comIMG_0963.jpegIMG_0965.jpeg

I love that the passenger seat has the oxblood treatment too. It's exactly like something I was looking for, especially cause the R18 100 years seat is that color too. Thank you both for the amazing suggestions!

Back