Does the Bagger / TC have ESA Adjustable rear shocks?

adamchandler

These tidbits from the owners manual of the 2022 Bagger lead me to yes...that and the fact that inside of the left saddle bag, there's an oil reservoir similar to what's on my GS. Here's a photo of how the reservoir looks (this isn't the one from my bike): (pictured top)
tractive-suspension-ex-perience-epa-rear-shock-absorb-for-bmw-r1200-gs-2013-2017.jpg

Here's some notes from the owner's manual:
OKX6O2x.png
hswKSCO.png

....but I've been through all of the menus and buttons on the bike and I can't find where I can manually adjust the ride quality. No option for aggressive or soft damping, no option to raise or lower the bike. It must do it automatically based on the weight (like my 2018 GSA) but I haven't heard the motor go up or down.

Anyone have more information who has owned their bike longer? I'd like to make the right super soft and in a higher position to eat up New England bumps.

You may be sol, there's a automatic height adjusting sensor for your set up whereas the FE and Classic it's an easy to use manual preload. Maybe there is a collar still present you could adjust? There are plenty of photos for the manual adjuster, but nothing on your set up that I recall being posted so if no one chimes in maybe you will be the first to research this.

Good luck!

Back