Engine crash bars

Alan neill

Site Supporter
Hi there dropped my r18 last night foot down slipped on stones handlebars a touch to the right disaster anyway the motorrad engine bars did there job perfectly not a mark on them or the bike advise everyone to fit them it could be very expensive without them

Its not a question of "IF", it's just a matter of "WHEN" we will experience that O'sh!t moment, when our bike passes that point of no return. It presents an opportunity to work on your lifting technique; personally, I tried the lifting method from the kickstand side - using my right-hand crossed Infront of my body on the clutch grip and my left-hand pushing on the throttle grip... The bike stood right up, luckily I was moving the bike in my garage on an outdoor carpet, so no scuff mark at all on the engine protection bar.

Its not a question of "IF", it's just a matter of "WHEN" we will experience that O'sh!t moment, when our bike passes that point of no return. It presents an opportunity to work on your lifting technique; personally, I tried the lifting method from the kickstand side - using my right-hand crossed Infront of my body on the clutch grip and my left-hand pushing on the throttle grip... The bike stood right up, luckily I was moving the bike in my garage on an outdoor carpet, so no scuff mark at all on the engine protection bar.
Hi Scott what I did discover if wee put a carpet down and get a friend to help us you can tip it over that gives you excellent access to clean it

Back