Fitting Advice Pannier Racks

Hi Folks

I bought these racks to fit on the top of the panniers of my 2023 TC.

I bought them from a Company in Poland (details in the photo) and although they took just under a month to arrive in the UK they seem great quality.

They didn’t come with a template or instructions so I am in two minds as to whether to get dealer fit but was hoping to do so myself.

Does anyone have any experience? I was planning to make a template and then masking tape on the top of the panniers to drill.

I am guessing I need some kind of Silicone sealant (Sikaflix or similar) around the hole but these came with screws, a thin metal washers then plastic washer. Would it be metal washer then plastic washer inside the pannier. and no washers outside or should I put the plastic into the bodywork (will be slightly visible.

I measured these and I believe the Kriga 10L or 12L pack should fit.

Apologies for being a bit dim just don’t want to make a mess of my pride and Joy 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_2943.jpeg
    IMG_2943.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2944.jpeg
    IMG_2944.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2945.jpeg
    IMG_2945.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Show some pictures in the end! I would be interested in it for when I go traveling with the misses that likes to bring her stuff :D
I'm not a lot of help, but I would say plastic washer outside not to damage the paint more and get a better weather seal. there are no instructions?

Back