FS: Koso Dl-04 LED Cluster/Tachometer

saldmoto

Hey guys,

I have 0 of the Daedalus tail tidies for the R18 left as we are closing our doors on Daedalus this month.

These are the last we'll have, so last chance if you were thinking about it. They were $399 but they are $200 + shipping and include a license plate mount.

Shoot me a message with your shipping address and I'll get you a total.

I also have 3 of the Koso Dl-04 LED gauge clusters left, these fit the R18 with the single middle mount. $180 + shipping for each of these ($385 msrp)

Thanks!

Sal from Daedalus

DaedalusDesignR18_HighRes-7.jpgDaedalusDesignR18_HighRes-5.jpgDaedalusDesignR18_HighRes-35.jpgDaedalusDesignR18_HighRes-59.jpgrx1new-9.jpg

Last edited:
I'm saddened to hear this. I have a few of your products on my r ninet and love them. Great designs and great quality. Best wishes on your next adventures, Sal.

Hey guys,

I have 0 of the Daedalus tail tidies for the R18 left as we are closing our doors on Daedalus this month.

These are the last we'll have, so last chance if you were thinking about it. They were $399 but they are $200 + shipping and include a license plate mount.

Shoot me a message with your shipping address and I'll get you a total.

I also have 3 of the Koso Dl-04 LED gauge clusters left, these fit the R18 with the single middle mount. $180 + shipping for each of these ($385 msrp)

Thanks!

Sal from Daedalus

View attachment 12589View attachment 12588View attachment 12590View attachment 12591View attachment 12587
U still have the Koso gauge??

Back