Greetings and Salutations from the United States Heartland!

I admit right up front that I don't own an R18 yet but I am seriously considering buying one, preferably 'New' as soon as I sell my 2023 Kawasaki Versys 650LT Adventure bike! (Will trade my Versys plus CASH for the right R18)

I have owned and enjoyed four 'R' series and one 'K' series bikes in the past and very much loved them!

I hope to participate on this Forum and I have enjoyed all the topics and discussions.

I live in Carthage, Missouri, 64836.

Last edited:
I would advise you also think about the way you will be using it.. shorter in town trips and some highway then the low 2 models would be great. If your touring and riding mostly highway I recommend the B or Transcontinental.

New member here in SC. Just picked up my R18 B, in December. 1200 miles so far and I'm really enjoying it. Looking at changing out the wind deflector as the wind hits me right at eye level, other than that it's been great. Glad to find this community.

New member here in SC. Just picked up my R18 B, in December. 1200 miles so far and I'm really enjoying it. Looking at changing out the wind deflector as the wind hits me right at eye level, other than that it's been great. Glad to find this community.
Welcome!!! I had the same issue, I resolved it by getting the TC screen. Does not look as sleek as the B windscreen but it keeps the wind out my eyes IMG_3090.jpeg

Back