Has any one used these ?

BigFoot@3

Site Supporter
  • Motorcycle Protector For BMW R18B R18T Side Box Bumper Crash Bar Rear Fairing Frame Stunt Cage Protectr Bumpers Bars Black
  • Motorcycle Protector For BMW R18B R18T Side Box Bumper Crash Bar Rear Fairing Frame Stunt Cage Protectr Bumpers Bars Black

Motorcycle Protector For BMW R18B R18T Side Box Bumper Crash Bar Rear Fairing Frame Stunt Cage Protectr Bumpers Bars Black​

US $188.00
US $235.00
20% off

Color: Silver
  • Silver
  • Black
Quantity:
100 Pieces available

Ships to11 mile, Pennsylvania, United States
Shipping: US $109.12
From China to 11 mile via AliExpress Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery on May 20
More options
Buy NowAdd to Cart

75-Day Buyer Protection
Money back guarantee

I didn’t buy mine from Ali but it was definitely Chinese made. I’m assuming with lost stuff like this from china they are all made in the same factory and “branded” a different name.

BAIONE Saddlebag Guards Rails Replacement for BMW R18 Classic R 18 R18B R18 TC First Edition 2020 2021 2022 2023 Motorcycle Rear Crash Bar Highway Bars Bumper (Black) https://a.co/d/21dAqK7

I bought these on Amazon and installed the other day. I was surprised by the quality and accuracy of the welds and fitment. The engine bars on the other hand were poorly designed and I returned them and ponyed up for the wunderlich bars … much better choice aesthetically!

I purchased a set from GIDIBII in China they look great and the price was $419.00 Cdn including shipping. They do not come withe mounting instruction and use the existing hare on the bike to mount them, you have to remove both side cases and muffler silencers to mount them. They mount same as the Wunderlich bars with the exception of the lowered mounting point, it attaches to frame.
https://gidibii.com/products/pannier-protection-bars-for-bmw-r18b?variant=43546474316019

Attachments

• 783B62F0-7CF8-438A-AC4F-878E3B4F4C30.jpeg
    783B62F0-7CF8-438A-AC4F-878E3B4F4C30.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 8433852F-50B7-4DAA-953B-7CB717A95C5B.jpeg
    8433852F-50B7-4DAA-953B-7CB717A95C5B.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 38

Motorcycle Protector For BMW R18B R18T Side Box Bumper Crash Bar Rear Fairing Frame Stunt Cage Protectr Bumpers Bars Black​

US $188.00
US $235.00
20% off

Color: Silver
  • Silver
  • Black
Quantity:
100 Pieces available

Ships to11 mile, Pennsylvania, United States
Shipping: US $109.12
From China to 11 mile via AliExpress Standard Shipping
Estimated delivery on May 20
More options
Buy NowAdd to Cart
75-Day Buyer Protection
Money back guarantee
Did you proceed with the purchase of these ? Have you received them? what is the quality? fit and finish? Looking at the Chrome version. Thanks

not yet but thinking about it
Hey Big foot, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on those Rear crash bars, and got them installed yesterday. I also pulled the trigger on some of the fancy fake roland sands trim! lol. I will offer a word of advice for anyone buying from china and having to ship to the US. If you muck it up and make a mistake you are going to wind up eating the cost of the part. Case in point I ordered the fake roland sands cylinder head covers and the breast plate for the front of the engine. Cylinder head covers look great! they break up that chrome blob. Very pleased with those. The breast plate is another story, seems it will not just slip in there like I thought it would. Engine Crash bars are in the way not enough clearance to wiggle it in. Looks like drop the oil cooler, and loosen the crash bars, and also the steering damper. To much of a headache! So I thought, I'll just return the once piece for 119.00. Then I find that UPS wants 241.00 to ship back to china, The Fed Ex place wasn't a real fed ex place and the college girls working there were confused (one said to me this can't be right it says it will take 1 day and 14 hours to get there! DUH) LOL. Even USPS first class mail was going by "slow boat to china" and they wanted 50.00 to mail it! What the heck maybe some day I will have the bike tore down enough to put it on. Pic's attached if your interested. Fit and finish are good for both

Attachments

• cyclinder head cover.jpg
    cyclinder head cover.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • pannier protection bars Right Hand side.jpg
    pannier protection bars Right Hand side.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Pannier protection bars Left hand side.jpg
    Pannier protection bars Left hand side.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
Hey Big foot, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on those Rear crash bars, and got them installed yesterday. I also pulled the trigger on some of the fancy fake roland sands trim! lol. I will offer a word of advice for anyone buying from china and having to ship to the US. If you muck it up and make a mistake you are going to wind up eating the cost of the part. Case in point I ordered the fake roland sands cylinder head covers and the breast plate for the front of the engine. Cylinder head covers look great! they break up that chrome blob. Very pleased with those. The breast plate is another story, seems it will not just slip in there like I thought it would. Engine Crash bars are in the way not enough clearance to wiggle it in. Looks like drop the oil cooler, and loosen the crash bars, and also the steering damper. To much of a headache! So I thought, I'll just return the once piece for 119.00. Then I find that UPS wants 241.00 to ship back to china, The Fed Ex place wasn't a real fed ex place and the college girls working there were confused (one said to me this can't be right it says it will take 1 day and 14 hours to get there! DUH) LOL. Even USPS first class mail was going by "slow boat to china" and they wanted 50.00 to mail it! What the heck maybe some day I will have the bike tore down enough to put it on. Pic's attached if your interested. Fit and finish are good for both
Ill be getting the cyc,trim and oil coller cover ,I got the stone gard for the belly I think it will be where I jack it up on the bike lift fit good also got Toe& Heal shifter with extended pegs works great with My big foot size 15 also a extened peg for the Brake the peg fit with the bolt they sent But I used the bolt that was holding the brake pad on all you see is the little pin that help aligned the Pad , the peg is alot longer and easier to use Im also looking at the pipes for the R18 Im waiting to see if the fit the R18TC

Back