Hello everyone. New 2020 FE owner.

Hi all,

Just want to say a quick hello to everyone. I picked up my 2020 FE yesterday with 460 miles on it (it's crazy how low the mileage is on some of these bikes).
It is painted a matt green/brown/olive colour from the dealer, has a Remus exhaust, and the reverse gear is awesome for getting it into the garage!
Always loved the look of these bikes since seeing the first concept bike, and after test riding the dealer demo last week I was sold. The torque is incredible, feels really solid and chunky, and I love the contrast with my other bikes.
Today I have removed the front side reflectors, removed the rear seat and pegs, pivoted the bars back a touch, and ordered some new mirrors.
1000039277.jpg1000039276.jpg1000039265.jpg

Hello and congrats on the new machine 👍. Got to remember the R18 launch in 2020 was just prior to global lockdown so a huge number of bikes were left in limbo land until things slowly started getting back to normal. BMW had too much stock piled up and then the cost of living started to really bite so an expensive cruiser became an even harder sell, anyway it’s been discussed at length on the forum.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just want to say a quick hello to everyone. I picked up my 2020 FE yesterday with 460 miles on it (it's crazy how low the mileage is on some of these bikes).
It is painted a matt green/brown/olive colour from the dealer, has a Remus exhaust, and the reverse gear is awesome for getting it into the garage!
Always loved the look of these bikes since seeing the first concept bike, and after test riding the dealer demo last week I was sold. The torque is incredible, feels really solid and chunky, and I love the contrast with my other bikes.
Today I have removed the front side reflectors, removed the rear seat and pegs, pivoted the bars back a touch, and ordered some new mirrors.
View attachment 13590View attachment 13591View attachment 13592
Welcome to the forum w/ tons of functional, smart brains. You got a lovely bike there. Ride safe ☮️

Hi all,

Lovely man cave mate

Hi all,

That weight bench has to go; garage is calling out for a 4th motorcycle in that spot!!

I would not call that a garage...does not do justice...it's an ENTERTAINMENT CENTER! Mine is a garage and would never show it off!

Back