Hello from Allen , Texas

Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum. Earlier today, I picked up my 2022 R18 Transcontinental. I thought I should join a forum dedicated to it given I now have this bike. I also have a R1200RT and have been a member of other BMW forums for years. I am looking forward to hearing what all of you think about the R18 Transcontinental.

I will take some pictures and post them in a couple of days. I just had time to pick the bike up earlier today and tomorrow and Saturday, my wife and I will be traveling. As soon as we get back, the bike will get some time with pictures. For now, I'm excited. I have a grand total of 14 miles on her (drive home from the dealer).

Eric

Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum. Earlier today, I picked up my 2022 R18 Transcontinental. I thought I should join a forum dedicated to it given I now have this bike. I also have a R1200RT and have been a member of other BMW forums for years. I am looking forward to hearing what all of you think about the R18 Transcontinental.
Welcome! I’m considering a purchase of an R18 TC as well, so I’m very interested in your thoughts as you put some miles on it. 🙂

Also previously having a R1200 RT, I’m curious to your comparison of the 2 bikes so far.

Back