Hello From Austin Texas

r0z018m

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Richard! Super excited to be a r18 owner,,, its a hell of bike compared to my Yamaha Eluder gt. Not to mention having the TC version and that trunk space! Definitely a different ride in a good way and will take some time getting use to full lock turns and that feeling of the engine pulling it towards the turn. Everything works great on the bike, still haven't figured out the Hill start and why it wont activate but that's for another time! Any who Anyone in the Austin area and would like to go for a ride sometime on the weekends, let me know!

Attachments

• 20220630_205535.jpg
    20220630_205535.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220630_205611.jpg
    20220630_205611.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220630_205648.jpg
    20220630_205648.jpg
    863.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220630_205702.jpg
    20220630_205702.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220628_175441.jpg
    20220628_175441.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Congratulations! A nice run to Fredericksburg and a loop of the Twisted Sisters would be a great way to break her in and get to know your new ride!

Hill Control comes on with a strong and steady application of the brake for a couple of seconds and then you will see an indicator on your display of a "H" within a circle. It will hold while on level ground or an up or down slope, but it will release if you turn off the key so don't use it as a parking brake. In normal use you set it and when ready to go just give it throttle and start to release the clutch and you will feel minor drag as the clutch friction zone meets the set brake, but don't "stop" at this point as you want to continue to add throttle and releasing the clutch as in any normal ride off. You'll find the transition is seamless and after a little practice I don't even think about it and find it more useful than I originally thought it may be.

Enjoy her, she's beautiful 🍻🍻

Congratulations! A nice run to Fredericksburg and a loop of the Twisted Sisters would be a great way to break her in and get to know your new ride!

Hill Control comes on with a strong and steady application of the brake for a couple of seconds and then you will see an indicator on your display of a "H" within a circle. It will hold while on level ground or an up or down slope, but it will release if you turn off the key so don't use it as a parking brake. In normal use you set it and when ready to go just give it throttle and start to release the clutch and you will feel minor drag as the clutch friction zone meets the set brake, but don't "stop" at this point as you want to continue to add throttle and releasing the clutch as in any normal ride off. You'll find the transition is seamless and after a little practice I don't even think about it and find it more useful than I originally thought it may be.

Enjoy her, she's beautiful 🍻🍻
Got it working now!! Thanks!

Back