Hello from Dallas-Texas

MoonGod

Site Supporter
Hi all!
New member from Dallas-Texas.
Not a BMW owner yet, but considering the Roctane.
I asked for a price quote for a windshield and I was quoted $1,750 + install. I understand it comes with 2 running lights, but $2K for a windshield seems super high.

Are there any aftermarket options for a windshield for the Roctane?

Thx in advance.
=========
Past bikes: 2015 H-D 48, 2019 H-D Road King Special
Current bike: 2022 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT

Last edited:
The ROCTANE is a good looking bike... Good luck with your future purchase... Maybe consider the Model B if you are leaning towards additional wind management..

The ROCTANE is a good looking bike... Good luck with your future purchase... Maybe consider the Model B if you are leaning towards additional wind management..
Thank you, Scott.
I didn't want the fairing and all the electronics in the B model, which adds close to 50 more pounds.

Hi all!
New member from Dallas-Texas.
Not a BMW owner yet, but considering the Roctane.
I asked for a price quote for a windshield and I was quoted $1,750 + install. I understand it comes with 2 running lights, but $2K for a windshield seems super high.

Are there any aftermarket options for a windshield for the Roctane?

Thx in advance.
=========
Past bikes: 2015 H-D 48, 2019 H-D Road King Special
Current bike: 2022 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT
Welcome to the forum and good luck finding your next bike.
That windshield seems a bit expensive for what it is. I just checked on the Wunderlich website and they do it for EUR 99.00.

Welcome to the forum and good luck finding your next bike.
That windshield seems a bit expensive for what it is. I just checked on the Wunderlich website and they do it for EUR 99.00.
Thank you. I went to another dealership yesterday and they said they can do it for $1,200 and do a free install. I bought the motorcycle last evening 😀

You are all set the. the engine guards alone are considerably less expensive, they bundled auxiliary lights into that quote. I added BMW guards and Clearwater lights to mine, not cheap, but good looking and worth the price.

Back