Hello from London

Anibal

Site Supporter
Hi all.
My name is Anibal and I live just outside London in the UK.
I have been riding motorcycles since I was a teen and I am the proud owner of a M1800R which I purchased new in 2008.
I am collecting the B next Saturday and sadly my M1800R will need to go as there is no room in my garage for 2 bikes.
I have been reading posts in this forum and I liked what I saw, hence I decided to join in and hopefully will be able to contribute my 2 pence worth.
Anyways, enough of me.
Ride safely.

Thank you Alex.
I went for the White and Grey 719 option.
It is a demo bike with all the bells and whistles but only had 28 miles on the clock when I took it for a 2 hrs test drive last weekend. Every single bike I have owned in the past and present have been black but the colour on the demo bike was really nice in the sunlight and to be honest it grew on my very quickly.
The dealer offered me a fair px price for my M1800R which made the deal hard to resist taking into consideration the final price for the B and everything invested on the bike already.
So, here we go. Mixed emotions as I simply adore my current bike but sadly there is no room in the garage for 2 bikes.
Looking forward to collecting her next Saturday and enjoy the experience and hopefully meet other riders on the road.

Attachments

• IMG_9762.jpeg
    IMG_9762.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 26
Welcome and what a lovely B :cool:

I’m just west of London in Buckinghamshire and I have a classic as does my mate. We are out most Saturday mornings if the weather is good for a cruise and breakfast run to Benson in Oxfordshire (y)

enjoy the new ride.

Jon

Welcome and what a lovely B :cool:

I’m just west of London in Buckinghamshire and I have a classic as does my mate. We are out most Saturday mornings if the weather is good for a cruise and breakfast run to Benson in Oxfordshire (y)

enjoy the new ride.

Jon
Cheers Jon. She is beauty indeed. That pearl white does stands out in the sunlight. At first I though it would look like something out of CHiPs but the more I looked at her the more I liked it. Will let you know once she is home and maybe we can meet up somewhere for a ride and exchange experiences.
Ride safely,
Anibal

Back