Hello from SoCal

Congratulations and welcome! Of course we need photos or it didn't happen.......

Seriously fun motorcycle and there are some good threads here that discuss most everything you wanted to know about R18s, but were afraid to ask.

One of the most common issues is many bikes were delivered to owners with the rear suspension still set for shipping and that is almost "hard tail" like with minimal ground clearance. It literally takes 2-3 minutes to confirm she is set for your weight range and the search function will provide the specifics. She breaks in nicely as the miles rack up and is a very capable platform that is not just a pretty face.

Enjoy!!

Congratulations and welcome! Of course we need photos or it didn't happen.......

Seriously fun motorcycle and there are some good threads here that discuss most everything you wanted to know about R18s, but were afraid to ask.

One of the most common issues is many bikes were delivered to owners with the rear suspension still set for shipping and that is almost "hard tail" like with minimal ground clearance. It literally takes 2-3 minutes to confirm she is set for your weight range and the search function will provide the specifics. She breaks in nicely as the miles rack up and is a very capable platform that is not just a pretty face.

Enjoy!!
Thank you Bob and I’ll upload the oic again.

Welcome from a fellow newbie. And, what Bob said.

(As an aside, my bike was a demo bike and the suspension wasn’t properly setup when I bought it either. Definitely a must check.)

Back