Hello, newbie here.

AV8OR

2021 R 18 Classic. Good dealer rebate made the price attractive. It is still in the crate, I should take posession first week of June. This will be an interesting step up from mid-weight singles and twins, mostly dual purpose. Older now, so I want to try cruising. Thanks for having me aboard and I look forward to reading the forums and sharing where I can.

2021 R 18 Classic. Good dealer rebate made the price attractive. It is still in the crate, I should take posession first week of June. This will be an interesting step up from mid-weight singles and twins, mostly dual purpose. Older now, so I want to try cruising. Thanks for having me aboard and I look forward to reading the forums and sharing where I can.
All the best. Are you in Canada ( the maple leaf flag eh !) I am also Canadian and recently moved to Texas for work. I haven't booked my bike yet but planning on doing it soon. What rebates did the dealer offer you ?

Welcome to the forum. I'm about a week into my new R18 TC. Lots to like about this new big boxer.

All the best. Are you in Canada ( the maple leaf flag eh !) I am also Canadian and recently moved to Texas for work. I haven't booked my bike yet but planning on doing it soon. What rebates did the dealer offer you ?
Yes I am Canadian. My purchase was made in Calgary, AB at our country's second largest BMW dealer - Blackfoot Motorsports. Have a look at www.Blackfootonline.com and see what they may have remaining. Up to date of sale completion, the service was excellent. I am scheduled for deliver in first week of June. Enjoy cattle country.

Back