Help! Information needed

aicpjim

Site Supporter
I've got the 2021 Classic First Edition, which I'm currently trying to sell because I just bought a '22 TC. So someone answered my ad and asked what, if any, option packages I got on the bike. It occurred to me that I have no friggin' idea! It was the first NEW bike I ever bought from a dealer, and I didn't even think to ask about option packages. And all the paperwork I got is in German, and my dealership isn't open on Mondays. I've attached photos of the papers that came with it. Can anyone tell me if there were factory option packages on this bike? Thanks!

d1.jpg

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 13
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi aicpjim, I am fluent in German .. but this is a bit confusing.
So on pic d3 there are a bunch of options listed
0M1 HWS (no idea what that is) Control model year 2021
134 Adaptive headlight
17C Lockable gas cap
204 Hill Start assist
219 Headlight Pro
35A Design option chrome
35 pin Striping
47b 'Edition' (I am assuming 'First Edition')
519 Heated Grips
538 Cruise Control
5AA Reverse
5AB Country Specific Tail Light
603 Theft Alarm
992 'Control' Dealer Specific (not sure what to think of that)
The D2 pic mostly talks about the 'Black Storm Metallic' side covers with the 'FE' badges
the D1 pic .. is all about the paint job the Chrome Mirrors and something called a 'WS' holder .. whatever WS is ... I hope this helps.

Incredibly helpful all! Thanks so much! Next question: What WERE the "option packages" available for the 2021 Classic FE that year?

Incredibly helpful all! Thanks so much! Next question: What WERE the "option packages" available for the 2021 Classic FE that year?
I think that was the full spread ... I have a FE and mine has all the same options: grips, gas cap, headlight, cruise, reverse, hill assist, tail light (the non existing one), paint job and badges. Mine was the 'Demo model so I think it came with all BMW had to offer ... the rest is dealer installed (or aftermarket) ... best as I remember.
Now mine is an FE so I had to change pipes to make the bags fit .. yours is a 'Classic' that came with all that already ...

Unless yours does not have all the items denoted in the option packages above then it is simply loaded with all options. Plus, all the extras you added to it, which you list what you paid for each of those items. Granted you did change out the chrome bits a bit though so long as buyer knows that your good to go.

Back