Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
I discovered this connector hanging beneath the bike. Does anyone have suggestions? Is it intended for optional equipment or diagnostics, or did it come loose somewhere?
It’s a 2022 transcontinental. I purchased it used, and added roughly 6,000 miles. No error codes appear, so I wonder whether the first owner might have disconnected it on purpose and even fitted Servo buddies.
Just wondering if I should connect it or not.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.