Lower Wind Deflectors

Long Ride Shields

Thanks for the update! I have the windshield by ClearView 19.5 inches with a cured top and I am 5'10", I don't have any buffering on the top after installed. Love it!

Thanks for the update! I have the windshield by ClearView 19.5 inches with a cured top and I am 5'10", I don't have any buffering on the top after installed. Love it!
The LRS comes in 16,18,20 inch versions with material choice of Acrylic or Polycarbonate.Acrylic has 17X's the impact resistance compared to standard glass.Poycarbonate is 250X's more.
I'm 6"2 and the curved 16inch isn't bad(much better than the oem windshield) but I will probably go with the 18 when they are available.

The LRS comes in 16,18,20 inch versions with material choice of Acrylic or Polycarbonate.Acrylic has 17X's the impact resistance compared to standard glass.Poycarbonate is 250X's more.
I'm 6"2 and the curved 16inch isn't bad(much better than the oem windshield) but I will probably go with the 18 when they are available.
The ClearView so far is only one who makes direct replacement to the factory bracket, I have checked with few company who makes after market shield and they don't tend to have something for R18 Classic. I got this info from another R18 Classic owner to share on this site, so I called and got it.

The ClearView so far is only one who makes direct replacement to the factory bracket, I have checked with few company who makes after market shield and they don't tend to have something for R18 Classic. I got this info from another R18 Classic owner to share on this site, so I called and got it.
The LRS is a direct replacement for the R18C factory bracket .They are using my bike as a template.Notice the extra holes in the windshield in my picture.They should be available soon.They are just getting the assembly line geared up.

The LRS is a direct replacement for the R18C factory bracket .They are using my bike as a template.Notice the extra holes in the windshield in my picture.They should be available soon.They are just getting the assembly line geared up.
Awesome, I will pass it on to my group of R18 Classic riders and let them try it out. Thank you!

Excellent news! Kudos for using your machine as a template. I prefer polycarbonate screens - they are used on aircraft and have superior impact resistance. I look forward to hearing what you think of the beta screen.

Last edited:
I ordered the same kit as OP and made the mistake of neglecting to realize the fork covers add up to about 80 some odd MM of circumference. My bike has no such covers and I had to cut and re-glue the bands (yes these are cemented together) to the proper size. They work quite well but at 70-80 mph on highway you will still need a windshield and if your jacket likes to parachute the effect will remain.

Attachments

• 20221215_205555.jpg
    20221215_205555.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Back