Luggage rack

hi Gerard, will you send me photos when you mount it on a motorcycle? I will then add it to the offer for others. And we have 2 pcs in stock. with a flat back in the rider + passenger version;)

Job done.
The rack is really a strong structure, for sure designed to hold heavy load.
I first thought to have it chromed, but wanted to look before how it looks in black.
I'll eventually keep it black, cause it would be too much chrome in this area with the back rest.
It will work as a hand rail too.
My grand daughter feels secure with them ! :cool:

Rack 10.jpeg
Rack 8.jpegRack 6.jpgRack 4.jpeg
Rack 2.jpgRack 1.jpg
20210515_134804.jpg

Attachments

• Rack 3.jpeg
    Rack 3.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Job done.
I first thought to have it chromed, but wanted to look before how it looks in black.
I'll eventually keep it black, cause it would be too much chrome in this area with the back rest.

View attachment 1622
View attachment 1623View attachment 1625View attachment 1626
View attachment 1628View attachment 1629

i like the look of that. I see these bikes as tourers so luggage capacity to me is essential. Thanks for sharing that.

Y
I asked for a flat rack to Holan to let me set a topcase occasionnaly.
They made it for me, they probably make one for you Phil 🤣
I just received it.View attachment 1610

It's the shorter model for rider & passenger seats.

I'll send pics when mounted.
Yeah Yeah Yeah. You can laught Gerard ! Probably better to go through this Forum than using Their mail box to get an answer from Holan Company. Since i had no answer, i built one . Or tried :) to build one ... It broke so now I am on my second attempt with a different material and another design . I am not at all a rack designer / welder . It s fun . But i might have to order one from Holan Any way . Good design and well made.(y)

and if you want a professional solution like in this movie:
it would be necessary to gather at least 5 people interested, I will create such a product for R18 ;)

Here is my "amateur" solution for my Top case. It s a bit "Panzer like ", Heavy and difficult to destroy. Still need some work for finishies and paint . I Might just use a Mate Varnish to keep it row metal look. It took me some efforts and time , i'am quite happy with the result.
P1050683.JPGP1050685.JPG
P1050687.JPG
p1050683-jpg.1715

If you are talking about mine, They fit in place of the OEM, and are just perfect.
They are available there:

www.motea.com

Footboards Driver-Passenger for Harley-Davidson Craftride MT1 chrome

</li></ul>
www.motea.com
www.motea.com

They exist in black too:

Repose pied passager 4.jpeg

Repose pied passager1.jpeg

Last edited:
Job done.

View attachment 1622
View attachment 1623View attachment 1625View attachment 1626
View attachment 1628View attachment 1629
View attachment 1644
Hello Gerard, beautiful bike. Where did you get the backrest? Who sells the seat?

Back