New r18, Melbourne

D2EE56E6-0BEF-403F-A78A-1362A484B312.jpegAs requested, new member intro.

After years of harleys, and a 6 month wait for a new lowrider S only to be sold back to the dealership after 3 weeks (the new M8 motors are the most bland uninteresting Harley ive ever owned), I went for something different.

A dealer 2 states away had a BMW Australia demo heavily optioned up, should arrive in a week or so.

I’ll probably get the seat reupholstered, I’m also hoping those RSD side covers haven’t marred the chrome as they’ll come off too, really I wanted the wheels!

Hoping for some mini apes and some sort of sissy bar too.. oh and maybe relocate the number plate and taillight on the sissy.. dunno yet.

As for me, I’m a full time chopper artist, I’ve done work for choppers mag, easyriders, biltwell.. hell, pretty much anyone, my Instagram is Russell.Murchie if folks are interested.

New art coming soon ‘the Bavarian bbq’ 😂

Hi, also in Melbourne . Interested in selling the RSD bling on the heads ?Let me know , thanks, Brett.
Hey Brett, yeah potentially.. I’m going to have to see if there’s any marking/damage to the chrome underneath cos if there is they’ll have to stay. I’m hoping it’s not just an aluminium piece that bolts hard up against the chrome head.

Back