Newbie with R18 - Ends Cuoio ?

KGR18

I own an R18 100th anniversary. It’s still on display at BMW Melbourne as I can’t ride until July when my probation finishes. I currently ride a Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor (chrome). I use this for work most days and attach a removable saddlebag with my laptop etc. I like the look of some of the Ends Cuoio bags for the R18. Does anyone have one and is it easily attached and detached from the bike? Or any other ideas are welcome.

PS my son and I triple ceramic coated the R18 before it went on show. We stripped it down and buffed it to perfection before applying 3 coats of Avalon King Armor Shield (end result attached)

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
Looks good! Might remove the rear footpegs...and slap on some Roland Sands valve cover guards.....
Personally unless you really need them, no saddle bags....keep it clean.....

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpg
    IMG_6126.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 27
Agree. I like the clean look which is why I removed the passenger seat. I don’t want permanent saddle bags on the bike. But I will use this bike most days and I need to have a way to carry my work laptop etc. I take the bag off when I get to work. I reattach is when I leave work for home. Then I take it off again when I get home. I currently do this on my Enfield with leather straps across the seat. See attached. I’m looking for some easy solution for my R18. I prefer not to strap a bag around my shoulders. And I don’t want to put the pillion seat on the bike.

Attachments

• IMG_3476.jpeg
    IMG_3476.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
The OEM Canvas bag is something that I like, not just because how in look but I appreciate the hardware to attach it, because is the same black color of the bike and, at least for me, doesn’t interfere with the beauty of the bike when the bags are off.

Maybe the Wunderlich back rest/cargo rack and a tail bag for work. Thought about doing this but then I added the ultimate side bag- a sidecar. 😉

Back